Girls, what would you do if you changed your mind about a guy you rejected?

Say there was a guy who really liked you and you rejected him. And as a result he got really hurt and you could tell that it truly affected him. Then sometime later you started liking him.
Would you then try to pursue him or would you let it be because you might think since you hurt him there would be too much grudge and animosity to try?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd feel bad about hurting him, but I'd move on.

If you're the same guy who asked a similar question a short time ago, let it go. She isn't into you.

For your own peace of mind, let it go.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• No. I don't think that's ever happened to me.

I guess I still wouldn't try because he might think I'm considering him out of pity or something I don't know. I'll just get over it and move on

• I would apologise for hurting his feelings and would explain that I started to like him. But I would also mention that if he doesn't want anything from me anymore because I hurt him, then I'd understand because I respect him.

What Guys Said 1

• Nothing it would seem like pity