Would you date someone who has also shown interest in your friend?

This guy acts like he's interested in me andI heard him complain to his friends about how far I live. But, there are also signs that he's attracted to my friend who has a boyfriend. Can't help but wonder if I'm just the next best thing.

What Guys Said 2

• no, probably not

• Who cares?

• So you are saying you wouldn't care they liked your friend and you would still date them?

What Girls Said 1

• I would say look for someone else. If he complains about to his friend but doesn't talk to you about thats not good.

• Why is that bad?

• That's a really good point. I didn't think. I was just flattered that he wished I live closer. But it's true. It would have meant more if he told me himself that he was interested and distance was the issue. It would have saved me from the guessing game.

• I am glad you see it that way. A lot of people would have been in denial. But accepting this will help you find someone better.