He asked me to go home after second date at his place? Is it over?

Just had this great second date with this guy for almost the entire day. We made out quite a bit, touching etc. So at the end of the day we were both pretty tired, and we're trying to decide whether I should go home to sleep there or stay at his. After a lot of doubting (I kind of wanted to stay but I didn't want to disturb him since he was so tired) he's like you know what it's probably better if you go back after all. Now this really upset me and I got out of there as soon as I could because I felt really rejected.

So did he reject me yes or no?

• Yes he's not into you
    40%(2)38%(5)Vote38%(3)
  • No he definitely likes you a lot
    60%(3)62%(8)Vote62%(5)

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe he just need to think about his feelings what happend and what can happen. You could ask him if you want.

• What would be the best way to put it? Why did you ask me to go home? Feels like such a rude waya of putting it.

• He does that to protect himself

• Maybe he had some bad expirience in the past.

What Guys Said 3

• Too early to tell. See what happens in the neXT few weeks. a lot of things could be going on his head. Maybe he's a snorer, maybe he has to get up early and go, maybe he didn't want to be tempted and give you the wrong idea, and maybe he just needed some sleep haha. You said after a lot of discussion and doubting. Maybe he was just sick of it and made a decision for you lol. Probably got annoying kinda like "no you hang up" " no you hang up"

• Good point. He seemed to feel really bad about sending me home and when he brought me downstairs he even said you can still stay if you want to... And I'm thinking like yea after you told me to go... Right.

• He actually went to the same place we went to yesterday (the park) and walked around a bit, which is already weird by itself because he's lived there for a year and almost never went there before. So basically he did nothing.

• By the way do you think it'd be a stupid idea to just ask him why he sent me home? Normally I wouldn't be so confused but we had already determined id stay the night and then suddenly it was like 'don't take this personally, but perhaps it's better if you go'..

• I wasn't there, so I have to take your word on how the situation played out. Sometimes our narrative doesn't match reality 100%. You may believe that you were rejected but that may be the furthest from the truth. Like u said... y'all spent all day together. isn't that a success? Just sit back n be patient baby girl. See how things play out. This isn't the end of the world. Im pretty sure u like this guy but it was only the second date

• Oh I don't care about getting rejected, although I've never been asked to leave at midnight before.. Besides I'm not gonna text with a guy 24/7 if he's not interested in me anyway - plenty of fish in the sea.

• correct

What Girls Said 1

• My guess is once he realized sex wasn't going to happen he wanted you out of there.