How would you feel if the person who turned you down ended up with a terrible partner?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• not my problem. so long, sucker!!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Non-issue. If I get rejected then I'm on to the next one. Although it was sort of satisfying to find out my ex girlfriend who cheated started dating a fat stoner dude lmao. She got kind of chubby too. Meanwhile I got jacked as fuck and found a 10x better chick. Guess she sort of went down hill baha.

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't feel anything. Why would I. He chose her not me.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I would laugh and feel better about myself

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd feel good 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • i would not care at all

0|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't feel good about bad things happening to anyone that I'd invested my time and emotions pursuing screwing them-self over with a bad decision. However, at the end of the day, my opinions don't matter since we didn't happen. Their life is their own, that is why they rejected me. :) So live and make your own mistakes.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't pursue narcissists or bad people in general. I usually assess them for personality issues. My gut is usually more right than other people's opinions of them. BUT, funny thing is that people change. So just because I like a person at a particular point in time, doesn't mean I'll like them a few years down.

Loading... ;