Opinion on bisexual women?

Hi so I was just curious to hear people's opinion (both male and female) on dating a bisexual women. Why do you or don't you like it?

915

Most Helpful Guy

• They are woman who like both genders, nothing else. They are humans just like anyone else, no need to stereotype a whole group of women. The ones I came across on GAG are nice.
    @Bleepasaurus_RexEwww is an awesome bisexual woman.
    @fauchelevent seems like an adorable bisexual woman.

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of people seem to think that because we're bi, we're more likely to cheat on our partners or are totally cool with having threesomes or whatever which does suck. Like, being reduced to an adulterous whore or a sexual fantasy obviously isn't a great feeling :P But I think that there are a lot of cool people who realise that dating a bi girl really isn't much different to dating a straight cool most of the time and that we can still be good girlfriends and not run off with the next person we see :P

What Guys Said 14

• I've dated one bi girl. Just like any relationship just the added bonus we'd check out girls together xD
    People often think that bisexuals will cheat on their partner. This is untrue it always depends on the person.

• I think I'd be fine with it as long as she wasn't polyamorous or into open relationships. The only bi-sexual gal that I went on a date was poly and that just turned me off right there.

• I don't have much of an opinion. I've noticed they tend to be hornier than most so points there, I suppose.

• I'm neutral about it. I don't have problem with the woman I'm dating being bisexual.

• I wouldn't mind if my girlfriend was bi. She is probably more of a freak n 3sums would be easier to get

• If she was straight and likes me. I also like her back. I would date her

If she was bi and likes me. I also like her back. I would date her.

I'm simple

• Currently dating one, I do not think about the sexuality when decided which girl to date, just her personally.

• Dating a girl who is bisexual

• Not my cup of tea and not something I'll ever do.

• sorry if I struck a nerve. I wasn't trying to be an ass I was just making a joke. you are very beautiful by the way...

• That's not a fucking joke. That's crossing a line that you should never cross. Have more respect than that. Especially because she is struggling with something. She isn't posting something for you to hit on her or sexually harass her

• I'm not saying anything would happen but I am saying the world works in mysterious ways

• Yeah, I don't want to talk to you. I have a boyfriend. Bye.

• i dated 2 bi girls. lotsa fun on weekends! :P Her female friends were over almost every weekend ;)

• i don't like it-i can't pull a gender-swap

• What do you mean by that?

• i mean that a bisexual girl is gonna be sexually attracted to both male and female... i can only fill the male desires. honestly, though, i don't think bisexuality even exists. i'd read where in some cases where there were those who thought they were gay... all it was was hormonal imbalance-in fact one girl who even brought more evidence to support this. this girl thought she was a lesbian for a long time... yet, she became attracted to a guy.

• I've never been with a bisexual woman but I personally would love it long as I was there during her other hookups. How do u feel about bisexual men?

• I don't have any interest in bisexual women. I'm a man who is attracted to women only and I want a woman who is attracted to men only.

What Girls Said 8