How would you feel if your girlfriend had sex with 5 guys? would you perfer a virgin?

321

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm guessing she had sex with those guys before getting with me? If that's so, then I don't care. 5 isn't a high number, and most 20 y/o girls are already in double digits, so it would be difficult to find one who has only been with 5, even more difficult to find a virgin.
    I could care less if she's a virgin or not, or if she's been with 5. Now if you add a 0 after that 5, then no. There's always a limit.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some of the male responses on here are beyond retarted.

Your questions depends on the ages and the people involved. A virgin will almost always seek a fellow virgin. Likewise there are plenty of men who've slept around who love the idea of a virgin and makes it very two faced.

You can't change the past. Just stop panicking and live life.

What Guys Said 20

• let's be honest. like 95% of girls are not virgins. it's very difficult to find one. but to only have 5 sexual partners is very low and still good. most guys on here want virgins (me included) but it's insanely difficult to find them and asking way too much.

• I guess most girls are in the 10-15 range so 5 is low in comparison, but everything else being similar, I would prefer the virgin.

• I mean in my own situation, i'd go for the virgin. Not because I want the girl to be pure or anything stupid like that. But I mean i'm a virgin myself and if the girl I would be sleeping with had slept with bunch of other guys it would kinda be emasculating on my end.

• Thats my point

• I mean it would be more special if you guys share the moment together

• I would "feel" like she isn't my girlfriend anymore; no, I wouldn't "prefer" a virgin, I would *require* a virgin.

• I don't care how many people she's been with provided she is clean and happy.

• Yes I'd prefer a virqin and actually I wouldn't be in a relationship with a non virqin

• Thats normal.

• 'meh'

• Virginity wins

• I would prefer a virgin.

• Depends on who they are. If they're people I know, then I probably wouldn't date her

• no problem with the 5 partners.

• Virgin is better.

• 5 guys? That's a public domain! Lol 😂. Seriously, I would prefer a novice if I am seriously about long term or a life time relationship!

• I'd actually have a reservation about a total virgin since sex is new to her we can't really communicate what she will want since she doesn't totally know yet.

Other than that i would prefer a lower count so having been with one other guy would be perfect except i wouldn't actually know she was being honest anyway.
    For reference my count is 2 both over 2 years ago now and i'd rather have something committed.

A high count says a lot of relationships didn't work out.
    The most important thing is if she's been tested and is clean?
    When she had these partners also matters.
    If it was further in the past then it matters less.

Another factor i'm thinking is can you show me you want to sleep with me this isn't so related to your count but are you all over me and suggesting safe sexual things that aren't sex. Dry humping, fingering and hand jobs etc

Waiting wise id want her to say 3 mounths and suggest we both get tested with in month 1 if i have not suggested it.
    Don't get me wrong id want to get to it but also i want to know we won't catch anything harmful ie HPV may well be ok and if it was something temporary witch most of the next most common STDs are they can still cause damage so we may want to take steps to keep the risk low.

Waiting a bit also shows where both serious about it though also there's no sense in waiting much longer than necessary.

• depends on the situation in my opinion. was she in a relationship with the 5 guys or did she just sleep around kind of thing

• depends on the situation in my opinion. was she in a relationship with them or did she just sleep around kind of thing

• Slept around

• then honestly it CAN give off the wrong impression. everyone's different some people don't see/care the difference. in my opinion I'd rather be with a virgin then someone who's slept around.

• Think about how you'd feel if you go to see the same movie 5 times. The first time was a rush, excitement, your heart was beating and you felt a real emotional response from the movie. You learned something, were bought to tears. Now go see that same movie 5 more times, how do you feel?

That movie represents your ability to bond...

• The bitch cheated on me with 5 guys.
    End of story. I found much better since.

• i think that is normal...

• if a girl is half way decent these days, it is rare for her to not have put out at some point by the time she is 19.

• it doesn't matter. anyone that cares is just being biased based on what they've been taught.
      they are the same people that would be sexist if their parents told them all women were inferior.
      non-progressive thoughts for non-progressive folks.

• Everyone's situation is different.
      If the world was black and white, things would be a lot simpler...

What Girls Said 2

• 5 doesn't seem like many, that'd be fine. I don't particularly want to be with a virgin so her shagging someone else isn't something that's avoidable 😂

• yeah even i would go with the virgin