She flaked on me?

So I was talking with this girl for about a week or two on tinder and we decided to meet. A few days ago we planned for her to come over today around 1 and we would spend the day together. So she came into town last night with her friends and ate out and spent the night. And the next day (today) she asked what time she could come over and I said 1 and she said great =) then at 1:30 she texts me saying she was sleeping and now she feels sick and can't make it. Is she just not wanting to come over or do you think she is serious? Why would you flake on a first date?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she lost interest

Most Helpful Guy

• she is obviously not serious. something happened to change her mind and its all about you. its probably not your fault though because you made your intentions clear and she liked you too since she wanted to meet up. you should leave her alone. if she just said she is sick and bs like that, then she doesn't want to meet up anymore. if she were to say she is sick, but asked for another day, or you dont do anything to talk with het and she just always finds a way to talk to you, these 2 situations are the only ones in which she is serious. other than that, leave her alone.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• she could have been serious or maybe you weren't the only one she came into town to meet or maybe she chickened out and got scared, maybe it was he first time meeting someone off a dating site.
    but what do I know, that is just my opinion

• She found someone else