Feel like stalking my crush?

I'm really confused, I love her, I hate her, I feel so hurt, I don't know what happened...

Long story short, I fell in love, and she kinda wasn't really clear if she wanted to date, mixed signals, indirectly said no to my date...

She had a boyfriend, and broke up and is dating new guys...

My problem now, I guess I'm obsessed with her life and just want to know more and more information... Yet I know so much already, from when we used to talk...

*I would never act on these feelings, and at least I have some sanity to know this is not normal behavior...

But I feel like stalking her, finding out where she lives, where so gos, her day to day life, her bank, what she does, it's a huge urge that I have...

I kinda feel like bashing up her car, making her life hard, I don't know it would make me happy if she suffered...

I would never hurt her or anything...

I have so many emotions, and my brain is in a war and my heart hurts so much...

Why do I have this urge?

How can I stop being so interested in her life?

So again, I would never stalk her, but I have a strong urge that I am not acting on.
Updates:
Help?
Bump

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• if you really loved her, why would u wanna make her life hard...

why do you love her...

are there more reasons to love her than hate her?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't know I'm confused, just something in my brain needs her, like an addiction...

• Show All
    • why is it gone?

• I look into her eyes... It feels like she doesn't have that connection anymore... She has moved on, and doesn't care about me anymore...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes