Feel like stalking my crush?

I'm really confused, I love her, I hate her, I feel so hurt, I don't know what happened...

Long story short, I fell in love, and she kinda wasn't really clear if she wanted to date, mixed signals, indirectly said no to my date...

She had a boyfriend, and broke up and is dating new guys...

My problem now, I guess I'm obsessed with her life and just want to know more and more information... Yet I know so much already, from when we used to talk...

*I would never act on these feelings, and at least I have some sanity to know this is not normal behavior...

But I feel like stalking her, finding out where she lives, where so gos, her day to day life, her bank, what she does, it's a huge urge that I have...

I kinda feel like bashing up her car, making her life hard, I don't know it would make me happy if she suffered...

I would never hurt her or anything...

I have so many emotions, and my brain is in a war and my heart hurts so much...

Why do I have this urge?

How can I stop being so interested in her life?

So again, I would never stalk her, but I have a strong urge that I am not acting on.

Updates:
Help?
Bump

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• if you really loved her, why would u wanna make her life hard...

why do you love her...

are there more reasons to love her than hate her?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know I'm confused, just something in my brain needs her, like an addiction...

• Show All
    • why is it gone?

• I look into her eyes... It feels like she doesn't have that connection anymore... She has moved on, and doesn't care about me anymore...

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

Loading... ;