Is it weird that I haven't had my first kiss?

I'm 16 going on 17, this year (in December but still 😂)
is it weird that I still haven't had my first kiss?

Most Helpful Guy

• It'll come. Just wait

• Don't listen to that idiotic guy who called you ugly. I removed his idiotic comments... you're adorable and beautiful :)

• awe
      thank you cx

Most Helpful Girl

• You're fine. Stop panicking.

What Guys Said 9

• Here have this kiss.

https://kingofwallpapers.com/kiss/kiss-020.jpg

Now you can tell people a guy gave you a kiss lol

• Of course it's not. No need to rush. Go at your own pace. Search for a guy you feel is the right one to share it with. Could be next week, could be next year. There's no limit.

• No it's not, you just need to go look for a guy who you are so head of heels crazy about and you'll do whatever it takes to win him over, even if he does kindly gives you the cold shoulder. Being patience towards a guy is worth it. You should be confident that you can win a guy like that over, cause once you do, then you can feel very important and lucky to have him.

And there is nothing wrong with a girl making the first move, it doesn't mean that she's desperately easy, she's just confident and knowing the kind of guy she wants.

• with todays society its weird but generally speaking its normal

• Nah. I wouldn't worry. It'll happen when it's the right time. Just let life take its course.

• No definitely not weird I know a couple of people who didn't have there first kiss till they were 20

• Chi, chi, chilll. I'm 20 and haven't. Don't make me feel bad lmao.

• don't know about girls. for guys its common. 25 years and counting

• No not weird at all. It'll happen

• Are you sure?
      because I haven't had a boyfriend since 8th grade and I'm in 10th now
      it seems like no one likes me 😳

• okay, I'll believe ya on that one 😂

• Keep believing 😀

What Girls Said 13

• Its not weird at all! You just haven't found the right person yet. You're still young. Don't worry, you'll get it eventually!

• Are you sure?
      it seems like no one likes me 😳

• Yeah it will. college has a way better dating community (or so I'm told). I'm optimistic, and you should be too. You still have time in your life.

• No, I am almost 17 as well and I think that it is your decision and honestly the longer you wait it just means that the person you finally decide to kiss will be special to you. That may not help much but no matter who tells you what you should only do something if you are comfortable.

• yeah, I totally agree with what you're saying.
      in my opinion, it's not really my choice right now
      but that's only because I haven't had a boyfriend since 8th grade (I'm in 10th rn) so 😕
      no body really likes me to be honest
      guys that is

• Okay I see. Yeah I think that it's hard to be in a relationship in high school anyway but I don't know.

• No it's not.

• Are you sure?
      it seems like no one likes me 😳

• I get why you feel that way but you're 16... I can't even begin to explain how young you are and how many time you still have to do all sorts of things in life. We all do stuff on our own time, there's no point in comparing our experiences to other people's. The first kiss example, for some people it happens at 13 and for others at 23, and it's all perfectly normal. Don't sweat it really.

• I was 14 when I first had sex.
    I kissed my boyfriend when I was 12.

• nahh

• I didn't have my first kiss until I was 16. I didn't start dating until after I graduated high school. It's not that weird.

• I don't think so, it just kind of shows how mature you are. It shows people you aren't a f*** boy. You are just saving yourself for the right person.

• nope...

• Lmaoo weird? SRS?

• lol not weird at all

• -sigh- really.

• I was 18. totally worth the wait.

• No it isn't