Have you ever been romantically scammed?

By a guy or girl?
By scammed I mean having sex with/spending money on someone who obviously didn't see a future with you and just wanted to take advantage.

I don't mean online, I mean in real life with people you know.

1011

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a girlfriend once and things were going swell. we hadn't do e much sexually yet, but one night we had a bit to drink and i went down on her. she came and then didn't want to do anything with me. I was okay with it because I was drunk and keeping a Bonner half cocked is a lot of work. went to sleep, and the next day she broke up with me. like wtf? so yeah. I've been used.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, because I am too perceptive to be taken in.

I once had a guy try to play me so I prented to go along with him. I knew he was only after nudes. I knew he wasn't to be trusted. Also, he didn't once show me a photo even his face, so why on earth he thought I'd trust him, I have no idea lol .. he's more naive than I thought. So I decided to have fun. I cut and pasted body parts naked models , stuck them on myself. Used an enhancement app and Photoshopped the image.. a lot. , so the pictures looked real. I even took naked ones of my butt , bending over lol but if you look closely enough you can see it's not real. He had no idea though lol I'd rather let him think that perfect body was of me though 😇

I'd never ever send real nudes of myself. He lied a lot too but he had no idea I knew he was lying lol Sometimes I play the fool in order to fool the fool who's fooling me 😜

What Guys Said 10

• hell yeah... went on vacation together for 2 weeks spent a ton and broke up with me like the day after we came back

• yep i've had girls try to get a free dinner out of me, i've gotten a lot better about noticing red flags tho

• totally, i am real gullible.
    i wear my heart on my sleeve.

• Nope that obviously can never happen to me because I'm asexual and aromantic.

• Nope

• Oh yeah, plenty of women used me for my money and alcohol back in the day. they still try to, but i never let them unless I benefit from it lol. dinner, movies, drinks.

• Who hasn't?

• I was a victim of that Ashley Madison scam ha ha. The pricks asked me for bitcoins.

• Yes I have

• Girl scammed me for attention

What Girls Said 9

• No I haven't found anyone that interests me

• nope

• yep I have

• Nope

• hahah nope

• Yup. More than once.

• yeah

• Yes! Had a guy tell me, "I'd never hurt you." A few hours later we slept together, annnndddd then he never tried to contact me after that. Fuqbois.

• Plenty... he'd come over, expect sex. Then guilt me into 'lending' him money to go out with his friends.