What do guys mean when they say you're amazing (+ other stuff)?

I went out with a guy that got cancer and ended up dying, a guy who came out of the closet after we broke up, and then I went out with an abusive guy. and now I'm dating a really sweet guy. But I second guess everything he says.

Like yesterday he out of the blue told that I'm amazing. He is going super slow. I really like him! I'm just scared bc I never got that super happy omg my life is great and my boyfriend Is perf vibes that I got with my other bf's, but they were flops so I don't know. We've been going out for a year, and we just started holding hands. Should I be worried?

13

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• He meant what he said stop second guessing everything let alone it's fucked up to count a dead guy as a flop

What Guys Said 2

• it means he thinks you are amazing

• a year? taht's fucking glacial.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!