Why am I so nervous to meet his friends?

This guy and I dated for 6 months, prior to that we were best friends for years. Our breakup was rough and we ended up not talking for several months. Recently, we started sleeping together again and talked about getting back together. He told his friends about me, and I'm assuming our breakup, so when he asked me to meet one of his best friend's (Lives out of town so I haven't met him before) I freaked out. I played it off but when the friend was about 15 mins away I panicked and told him I had to leave, so I did. I wish I hadn't but I felt sick to my stomach and didn't know what to do.

11

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe your afraid of what his friend's will say or think about you. Don't be scared or shy. Just go with the flow.

What Girls Said 1

• Probably because you already know that their opinion is important since you fear it can affect the opinion of the guy you're dating.