As a Shy individual - how do I get to know him better?

Hello I would please appreciate some tips into his case

In January I began my second semester of university and in one of my evening classes I decided to sit next to this guy in which I hadn't never met or spoken to previously. A few weeks went by and we would simply sit next to one another and just smile at one another but no speaking involved, and then strangely enough he happens to be in another of my classes and anytime I would see him we would smile at one another and at times when our eyes locked his face would turn red or we would simply stare for a few seconds and even at times he would try to catch a glance at me anytime he thought I wasn’t looking in which I caught him staring. Two weeks ago he finally began a conversation and asked me if I was in his other class and we began speaking about our classes and he asked me a few questions and then that was it for that day as we had to stop talking due to our lecture resuming. Then Last week he suddenly decided to sit behind me in our other class and I then asked him how he felt about our upcoming test and we just chatted for a bit and then we didn’t speak for the rest of the class. As I left I then told him goodbye he just looked and nodded and then we both walked towards similar exits and I caught him staring at me, but he didn’t say anything so I just went ahead as I didn’t want to seem annoying. Then in our next class later that week he sat right next to me and began the conversation and we chatted, I also initiated the conversation asking him what got him into the class and we then chatted and talked about future aspirations career wise in which he shared with me the fact he was unsure on what he wanted to do in the future. He then guessed my career aspiration and and he became quite red following his correct guess ! and then our lecture resumed so we stopped talking and I initiated a short conversation on our way out of class and then we said our goodbyes.

Thank you very much !

Most Helpful Guy

• What advice do you need lol it sounds like you have it under control. If you want to get to know him more, faster. ask for his number but make it seem class related. Then the very first time you text him make it about class but after that it just another way for you two to talk.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• You're already doing good I guess. Keep talking to him. Next time you talk to him, ask him if he would be interested in hanging out with you.