Ladies ! And Gentleman ! Do you prefer your mate to be submissive to you?

Do you prefer them to just submissive outside and inside the bedroom or do you prefer them to just be submissive inside the bed?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes it's necessary when my wife isn't acting right, refusing to keep the house cleaning and have a meal prepared for when I come home from work.
    I tried to discuss her disrespectful behavior but she flew into a rage and attacked me so I grabbed her and put her across my knee hitched up her skirt pulled down her panties and with the palm of my hand spanked her bottom as hard as I could for 10 minutes. Her ass was red raw and she couldn’t sit down for a week. She ran home to her parents who were discusted by her behaviour and her father threatened to take his belt to her. After a week she realised how wrong she had been andrawn apologised, we had amazing make up sex. Ever since she's been as good as gold putting maximum effort into our marriage and is now pregnant. It was all just a classic shit test to test my limits and of course if I hadn't disciplined her she would not respect me.

• What I got from reading that is you want your mate to cater to you not be submissive?

• To live up to her vows of honoring and obeying.

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer things equal, but I would much rather be a little more dominant than him in the bedroom.

What Guys Said 6

• Submissive sexually only. (Who stays in the bedroom?) LOL!

• Lmao true. Who does?

Okay so if your mate was pushing the wrong buttons in public, would you let it slide or would you put a little authority in your voice to get her in control?

• Also, there's always a bit of sexual undertone almost all the time, so sometimes she's just begging for it.

• Well I hardly have sex in beds anymore lol mostly anywhere but the bedroom. but sexually I love it when she submissive but can take charge when she wants to.

• So what would you do if she take the control outside of sexually reason?

• It really dependent on the situation as I'm aggressive sexually because I'm submissive else where. So I wouldn't mind it as it would be natural to me. as long as it not her trying to dominate me I would be fine if that makes sense

• no, i prefer serving them

• Submissive inside and outside the bedroom. Nothing crazy like her not having a different opinion, but I'd rather be in charge.

• Both, in some ways, but not to the point of being unable to have a life.

• i like her to be very very submissive, as much as she can be

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!