Tips for kissing the guy I like at the end of our date?

So I asked the guy I like to the girls' choice dance and he said yes. Now it's going to be a double date with my best friend and her boyfriend, but we (the two separate couples) are meeting at the restaurant. So my date will be picking me up at my house and dropping me off once it's over, but from the time we get to the restaurant from the time we leave the dance, we will be with my friend (with the short break of time that it will take to drive from the restaurant). But when he drops me off at home I want to kiss him. Now I've already been on a couple dates with this guy and he's gotten out of the car to walk me to the door both times. Both times we've sort of awkwardly hugged and the second time I kissed him on the cheek. Can anyone help me with tips on how to kiss him without making it weird?

I'm getting general kissing tips which are good and fine since this boy will only be the second I've ever kissed, but I meant more like how I get close to him, or turn a hug into a potion that I can easily kiss him in, or use my hand to guide his face down to mine. (This guy is a good 6" taller than me)

14

Most Helpful Guy

• if he liked the kiss on the check, I would say go for it. If you just go for it and show him you want to kiss you should be fine. It harder said then done I realize that but if you really want to kiss him once he walks you to the door just lean in and kiss him

• after you hug don't let go of him. still hold him close to you. just have him stay close to you for as long as possible and hopefully he gets the hints. I don't know how direct you want to be but you could just tell him hey we should kiss.

Most Helpful Girl

• You mean tips on how to kiss him on the lips? There are no special instructions for that. When the moment feels right lean towards him and kiss him. That's all.

What Guys Said 3

• Gently purse your lips and as softly and gently as you can, massage his lips between yours. You should start with his bottom lip and then move to his top lip. Start to get a tiny bit more aggressive and instead of massaging his lips between yours, squeeze them. Now there's no need to try and crush his lips with as much force as possible. Just use enough to show him that you are passionate.

• just grind up against him when you kiss

• kissing is different for everybody. when I kiss a girl I adapt to their style so it's good first off and also so they are comfortable.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!