Is it true once you show a guy you want him more than he wants you, its over?

I read it somewhere and I'm curious

18

Most Helpful Guy

• it depends on what you mean bt over? Generally speaking if a guy sees that a girl wants him more than he wants her then it just opens the door to things that we might not of think was possible. That means that she will get attached before we will which means he could play with her feelings and not get hurt himself.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't know I've never wanted someone more than they wanted me but I would imagine it would be a creepy experience I would want out of so maybe

What Guys Said 7

• That's so idiotic. That's more stupid crap that makes women lose their guys, then they wonder what they did wrong.

• that is only true if he wasn't that into you in the first place. If he really wants you no amount of you wanting him will chase him away.

• So how often should she contact him then? Every few days,... weeks?

• @Sassy79 I don't think there is a specific right or wrong answer to that, each couple should find their balance of what works for them and it will probably change over time, or even day to day or week to week. If it's an issue then talk about it with each other, often it's the uncertainty or unvoiced expectations that are the real problem. Also I think it's good to point out that wanting someone doesn't necessarily mean how often you contact them.

I dunno.. maybe it's different for women. For me I don't think about when/how often I should contact her. I make a point of not blowing up her phone and not ignoring her, then anything between those two extremes I just do what feels best to me. Then if it doesn't work out it just wasn't meant to be and I feel good about it because I kept it real and didn't play games, so there is no second guessing afterwards regardless of the outcome.

• Otherwise he'd say to stop calling/texting.
      Thx😊

• its bullshit

• nope. it's applicable to few.

• kinda. neither the guy or girl can be too nice. we all crave the chase and once the chase is over it gets boring.

• I think so

• not for me !

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!