Girls, Ladies are you open dating a black guy? If not then why?

Explain why would you discriminate against dating a black guy. Also please your ethnicity as well. Do you think it's impossible to find at least one black guy attractive?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• I think black guys can be very attractive, but it's the personallity I fall for not the color of his skin. Some people can say that they have a 'type' and they only like white guys, for others maybe black guys are their 'type'. It doesn't matter to me, as long as the guy is funny, cute, loving, caring and sweet, I'll probably go out with him no matter what color his skin is.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm not discriminating when I say this, I am more attracted to white guys, and wouldn't wanna date them, even though most are very good looking. I'm Ukrainian and find my own attractions are towards other ukies. :)

• Not wanting to date a black person does not count as discrimination I didn't want to date white men because I wasn't attracted to them in the end I married a black guy you can't force yourself to be attracted to someone in the quest of being PC

• i'm closed to dating a black guy unless he opens me