I'm debating throwing in the towel on dating. Should I hold on or fold?

Me and my mother talk all the time about every thing, today during a call she asked me if I found a woman yet. I had been drinking all day so I honestly replied " I'm probably going to give up on dating". So I been thinking... after these years of being single... I might as well just be a bachelor and continue living. Is my thought process screwed? I'm not angry or sad or anything... I just feel like I'll be by myself from here out.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• You should do whatever you think it would be best for you.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm in the exact same boat man, it's been years since my last relationship. Every relationship I've had has ended horribly, and the last one I had pretty much made me sweat off dating. It'll get lonely as hell, especially if you're like me and don't do random hook ups, but it's worth it to not get fucked over time and time again.

What Girls Said 1

• I've recently given up on relationships myself. After breaking up with my boyfriend of 4 years. I'm just over the drama that they bring

What Guys Said 2

• Get a gym membership instead.

people come peole go, things come things go, but the gym always stay the same and 200lbs remain 200lbs

• Bruh I feel the same way. Like all of my 'relationships' were never serious and I don't think I'll ever meet someone worth staying with for the rest of my days.