Guys do you want the girl you're dating to be super affectionate?

I have a really hard time being affectionate to guys I am just dating. If it were to become a relationship I'd be very loving and caring but until it gets to that point I'm very closed off. To the point that I almost act like a guy.. after sex I withdraw and don't show any emotions at all. I think part of it is fearing getting hurt and the other part I fearing coming off too emotional. Where do I draw the line? What do you guys think?

TLDR I'm scared I'm coming off as not affectionate and guys I date think I'm not into them

Most Helpful Guy

• I knew a girl that did that too. No emotion after sex, turned cold. Smoked a cig in silence then left. Super immature and annoying. Thankfully she's bck with her husband.

What Guys Said 2

• i like when a girl is super affectionate even if its just a booty call, let alone a relationship.

• Like a Taylor Swift level is probably average.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe showing at the beginning a little bit that you do care or just say, that you are not the type off girl and that you're not being mean, that its just the way you're , but you don't have to explain youself, just mentioning it