Boyfriend is lying to me?

So the other day my boyfriend was visiting me, after a while he told me he was going home he needed sleep since he opened the next day at work. That's true it was midnight and he had to be at work by 7am.
The next day we came over to my house after we got off work, he ended up falling asleep.
My phone was in the other room and not to wake him up I got on his phone. I noticed it was weird that he was logged out of all his social media, so I went through his pictures and I saw a pic of him and another guy with two girls. I clicked details and it had the date that he supposedly went home to sleep the time was 2:30am.
I waited a few hours after he woke up and told him my coworker saw him at dennys the other night and he laughed and brushed it off.

My question is : Do you think he's doing something? What threw me off is he didn't get nervous just a chuckle said "yea right I was home" and brushed it off.

I mean hid other pictures included mine there was only one picture that had me worried and it's the one I explained. So confused.

96

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if he playing you the next time he leaves and says he is going home go an get in your car and follow him then you will know whether or not he is with someone else and I wouldn't confront him I would take a pic with your camera on your phone and the next time he comes over and brushes it off then show him the pic and say then what is this? That's just my opinion of what I would do

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you 100% positive you got your time and dates right? If yes, then absolutely there's a problem and a red flag. There's also a problem with trust in your relationship. The fact that it even crossed your mind to go through his pictures to start with tells me there may be a trust problem in your relationship and perhaps rightly so if he is hiding things like this from you... very bothersome. But like I said, please just make sure you actually have the time and dates right and if you did, confront him about it.

• Yes it was past 2am and it was the first picture in his camera roll (meaning it's the last one he took). I continued to look at his photos but the rest were just friends and family.

• Lol true, maybe he was stoned though? Or could the females have been his friends?

• @Jorge567 That's why I say, she should confront him and get answers because no one knows what he did or thought but him. And the fact that he lied to her is the problem here. Why not just fess up and say you went there? If you have a healthy relationship you should be able to mention things like this freely and not have to hide or even blatantly lie to your partner's face about it.

What Guys Said 5

• You should confront him. He's going to definitely try to turn the tables on you asking why you were snooping on his phone, but he's giving you reasons to

• Curiosity killed the cat.

• I'd be worried he's going behind your back if he lied about not being home and you're sure it was from that time.

• That's wrong.

• It means you're not worth the trouble and he seeks company with other people. He deserves better.

What Girls Said 8

• Well you know he is lying to you by the date/time stamp on the photo.
    "I noticed it was weird that he was logged out of all his social media" - did you already suspect something or was this a cursory "Let's see what he's got on his phone moment?"
    Did you recognise the guy in the photo?
    Those two girls could just be girls they picked up at the bar for some company and that's it.
    However, the fact that he said he was going home as he had an early start the next day is where you want to start. Why the lie? To meet his friend at a bar? If he wanted some guy time, surely he could just say that?
    Do you create issues if he wants to spend some time with his friends?

• I wanted to log into my fb and noticed he was logged out of his, thats when I checked his snapchat and he was logged out too.
      When he goes out with his guy friends he usually tells me. We haven't had any trouble or any fights. As for the guy I think I've met him once, my boyfriend introduced us if I'm not mistaken.

• Interesting. I would ask him again and bring up the 2 girls and see how he reacts. Ask him if he's happy and wants to be in a relationship. I think it sounds like he went out, had a few beers and talked to some girls.

• He Probably had Pre-Plans with his Bud and 2 other "Friends" and didn't want you to know. Now there may be Serious, no Laughing Mad Matters in your own Relationship.
    He is Brushing this under the Denny's Red Face Carpet for sure and Doesn't want to have to Explain Anything about that Nite.
    Sit him down and Talk Turkey to him. From where I am Sitting right now, you are the One, hun, who has the Egg on her Face, but he is the Real... Disgrace.
    Good Luck. xx

• He's hiding something. I don't see why he lied about it, if he wanted to hang out with friends he could of just said so. Hopefully he didn't have some sort of double date his friend and the other girl.

• I'd end it because if someone lies to me , once.. it makes every truth become questionable. I can no longer trust them

• might be possible yea

• I just hate it when people lie to my face... I guess u just let it go.. but for my part if ever there's a next time... it would end badly

• Yea, could've hooked up with the other girl. Interrogate all of them.

• Long time relationship with a chronic liar, so been there done that

Live with the Camelot fantasy be happy until it ends
    or
    simply substitute someone else more fitting, less frustrating PRONTO

It's a waste of time/emotions to confront, attempt to change such types.

Oh, congratulations in netting a boyfriend that HAS an early AM job! Most liar bums don't work.