Should I just hold his hand?

I'm dating this guy. The first time we went out together I wanted to talk with him about work and he turned it into a date which lasted 5 hours.

Since then we have been meeting up every few weeks. On our meetings he always opens every door for me and pays for everything even when I insist that I pay half. He asks me questions about my interests and my life and remembers everything I said on the next meeting. He stares and smiles a lot at me for no reason during our meetings and he always wants to prolong them. If we have coffee he asks to go on a walk afterwards or if I want to go for dinner. We end up spending 5 hours together every meeting

He hugs me at the beginning and end of each meeting and teases me a lot in a playful way.

I was out with him the other day and we were sitting next to each other on the bus and I was talking to him and I noticed that he was staring at my face and smiling for no reason

I asked him how he felt about me and he went very flustered and kept stuttering and said he was thinking about kissing me.

We haven't kissed or held hands yet though. Should I make the first move and hold his hand?

12

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, go for it 😊 considering he's been thinking about kissing you , I'd definitely take the initiative and hold his hand. I'm sure he'll like that a lot 😊