Do nice, good, and sometimes shy girls really finish last? Are guys into those types of girls?

I am just asking this question because I am that girl and I have had nothing but problems with guys. I am specifically referring to the guys that I have liked. That number is very low but I strongly dislike creating drama and disturbing the peace. But I always seem to run into road blocks with guys. Either I don't like them because I am not attracted or the person is boring and personalities don't clique or the guys I like don't like me back or lose interest. There's so winning... I am not clingy, I give people there space so I am just wondering why this is? I have some friends who have got guys fawning over them. Why not me?

220

Most Helpful Guy

• I dated a shy woman who is very attractive. Most people thought she was stuck up. If you live your life in the belief that amazing things are always going to happen for you IN GOOD TIME. Very important. You will gain a natural smile that will be contagious. Men come into your life baring a particular gift. Most are not ment to stay. Mr. Right will show up when your heart is ready but above all else enjoy the journey.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends on the connection among two people. Some girls like shy and nice girls, some like assholes.

What Guys Said 19

• They tend to finish first, actually.

• How can that be if I am still experiencing issues in this department though.

• Just because you are having problems doesn't mean every single nice, good girl does.
      Also, there's muuuuch more to a person than being nice and good. That alone isn't gonna get you a guy.

• i love shy and innocent girls

• They definitely don't finish last. That's the type of girl that I look for, and my friends as well. Girls like that are actually really difficult to find

• lol no people need to understand there's no blanket logic in life you can be anything and end up in anyway

• I don't like the loud and obnoxious type it's just annoying so I think shy girls are absolutely adorable

• I tend to gravitate towards this kind and it seems they are okay with that.
    So I guess it matters what kind of guy you are into?

• 99% of the time someone (mostly men) say they are a nice guy who finishes last, they aren't. Just because your "nice" does not make you more or less likely to deal with BS. That's called life

• those girls are awesome and hugable

too bad for some reason, them same chick jusy want 1 night stands

• I don't mind introverted, but shy is pretty off turning as it tends to mean "I got to do everything"

• It doesn't mean you have to do everything.. Shy girls can open up and work on putting themselves out there more like myself. Heck I just put myself out there and asked someone out and made the first move. I don't always do that but I was proud of myself for trying.

• True, but unless the girl is willing to do it someone will

• Honestly, without having met you personally no-one hear can give you truly accurate advice.. from a generalised standpoint though - you sound great. Don't know what the source of your problem is.

• Just be reading your title i can say yes i'm into those kinda girls

• I love nice/shy girls and do you think maybe you might be just a bit picky when choosing a guy

• I like the shy ones, i am pretty attracted to them !!

• i like those kind of girls but alas no girl likes me 😢

• nope. people like you will eventually win. :) just takes a while to find the right guy sometimes.

• Or maybe they are saving the best for last :D

• Absolutely not. That's not how the sexually dynamics with men and women work.

• Shy girls are like kinda surprise eggs. Unwrapping them and enjoying the chocolate and the toy.

Shy girls are the best. Love them.

• nice guys FINISH last

What Girls Said 1

• that is so me 😂 I think because we are like that we attract all the ass holes