Is he repulsed by me?

I'm dating this guy. The first time we went out together I wanted to talk with him about work and he turned it into a date which lasted 5 hours.

Since then we have been meeting up every few weeks. On our meetings he always opens every door for me and pays for everything even when I insist that I pay half. He asks me questions about my interests and my life and remembers everything I said on the next meeting. He stares and smiles a lot at me for no reason during our meetings and he always wants to prolong them. If we have coffee he asks to go on a walk afterwards or if I want to go for dinner. We end up spending 5 hours together every meeting

He hugs me at the beginning and end of each meeting and teases me a lot in a playful way.

I was out with him the other day and we were sitting next to each other on the bus and I was talking to him and I noticed that he was staring at my face and smiling for no reason

I asked him how he felt about me and he went very flustered and kept stuttering and said he was thinking about kissing me.

We haven't kissed or held hands yet though. Is he repulsed by me?

12

What Guys Said 2

• Please don't tell me you're serious...

• No. He obviously likes you. He might just be nervous. Tell him to kiss you and he probably will

What Girls Said 1

• sounds like a bit of a gentleman and he is courting you. dont confuse it. if you like him show you are interested also so he knows you will be ok with him making a move. how could he hang with you if you repulse him? thats silly.