What would it mean if a girl but this on a guys fb wall? Are they dating?

Hey handsome, I can't believe such a good lookin man like you is single, that can't be, lemmi get your number!😋😘

He just wrote stfu lol and then she said eww so who knows what that really means maybe just joking around I don't know

33

Most Helpful Guy

• It means she is asking him out. Simple.

Most Helpful Girl

• nah not dating but she's interested in the guy

What Guys Said 2

• first i need to know if you are dating the guy?

• No I just have a thing for him. He doesn't know it and prob just thinks I go to Starbucks everyday by myself to do homework and am just being friendly sometimes. He did say the other day when he was working did u see that to me and another time he called me up to talk about game of thrones and another time I told him I went on my dad's boat he said I've never been sounds like fun not she if that was him giving me the hint he likes me
      Sorry for the long message

• Thanks :)

• Yea he wrote stfu lol and then she wrote eww so who knows what that means

• She wants your money

What Girls Said 2

• i think the person is being funny.

• It's a little too corny for my liking. I'd assume she's having a joke with her boyfriend or too forward if she doesn't know him lol

If a guy posted that on my FB it would turn me off. I'd assume he was taking the piss cos it's too cheesy lol

• I know right she's also so much older than him he's 22 and she's 29 with a 3 yr old if they are dating I don't see it lasting