How do you treat the lady on a first date?

I am curious to your response

• You are interested in her and ask questions about her life to get to know her better
  • You want to impress her, you tell about your victories, such as your performances on your study etc.
Girls can not vote on this poll
I'm a Guy

10

Most Helpful Guy

• A mix of both, but more focused on asking about her.
    She still needs to get to know me too, though the way you put the second option, it sounds kind of arrogant, which is not what I do haha I just tell her about me.

What Guys Said 9

• I show genuine interest, I don't try to impress or try to be someone I'm not, cause what's the point in lying, if it turns into anything serious she'll eventually figure it out, I try to show that, I like her for well, her 😂

• Like a lady

• I'd treat her with respect, like I'd want any other guy to treat my sister or cousins

• The first one, obviously!

• I desire to get to know her as a person.

• I drink 5 bottles of beer and then ask her "do you want to fuck?"

• Casual. it's a first date. basically treat as well as I know them but I'm paying for everything.. xD

• I'm respectful and just go with the flow if she's feeling me and I'm feeling her then I make a move, but if not then I usually just take it slow and wait till the second date.

• Well... I'd give her my full attention and respect, for starters