Guys? Would you date a chubby girl?

Some people say that personality is more important than appearance. But I know that that's bullshit. So if you met a great girl, with a nice personality but she is chubby. Would you date her?

By chubby I mean... Not skinny at all. But not too fat either.

445

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I would. There is a difference between chubby and fat - if she's not the latter then I am fine. Chubby has it's own merits.

I don't want to turn to perversion right away, but imagining pounding a chubby girl - her meat swaying to and fro - is oddly satisfying and hot in it's own right.

• Damn, hot indeed

• Yup. I don't know how many guys would agree with me though. But none the less that is the kind of stuff I often fantasize about.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do think being attracted to someone is important, but personality plays a huge part in that as well. No one wants to date someone constantly ragging on their body image. If you're chubby but you love your curves, then there are plenty of men who will mirror your enthusiasm for your self-image.

I've always been skinny with relatively no curves. However, I do have a really big butt. I've gone my whole life hiding my butt because I was so embarrassed that I had an abnormally large butt. Well turns out now, 2016 was all about the butt. I was like "man I have a butt like that and everyone's freaking out about it!" I realized had I accepted myself for my own beauty I could have gone a long time feeling good about myself because I'm healthy and I'm kind and I'm beautiful.

Long story short be confident and the rest doesn't matter

~

What Guys Said 44

• Personality does matter more, but looks still matter. I don't find myself attracted to chubby girls, so no, I wouldn't date one.

• I would date her.

• That's a negative. I'm a bodybuilder and live a lifestyle that is in complete opposition of someone who is chubby.

• Of course, if she's a nice person, with a smile!
    Welcome to GAG... Belgians are not that common here so we have to be proud representatives haha :D

• How do you know I'm Belgian? :)

• Oh yeah, I'm using the site from my laptop. I'm not a smartphone addict (and in such maybe a rare creature haha) :D

• Hahah okay, thanks for telling me though

• I've dated 2 girls who were both chubby / overweight
    it was their personality that was not too good but we
    broke up it was cause of their personality and things
    just wasn't all that good with us. Yes looks don't matter
    it's what's inside of the heart that counts for my preference.

• no i wouldn't, lets face it, appearance is at least 50-75% important to everybody

• I call bullshit on your calling of bullshit.
    Personality and sense of humour are second only to intelligence in my book.

• I sure would, I find it attractive still

• depends on her interests, how chubby, if i find her face appealing, etc. I look at many aspects of someone before i decide whether or not to ask them out. But its me we are talking about so she'll just reject me like all the others anyway

• Of course I would

• Yep, I would.

• No, I'm not chubby because I don't think it's attractive and would want a partner who also isn't.

• without a doubt yes. Thats all I date

• I love girls with curves, my limit would be size 16/18 though

• As long as their weight isn't detrimental to their own health

• depends the amount of chubyness if a little its cool if she's borderline fat, no

• not really, afraid she will eat my food as well when we are dating in a restaurant jk lol

• Yes, chubby girls are cute and fun to play with.

• yes of course. Personally i prefer personality than appearance. compatibility is what matter most. And it's not bull shit. You have kept wrong perception of us.

• Personality is great, its a must have; but there must be an initial attraction.

• maybe. but the problem is that once I agree to date her, she will start judging me.

• no I wouldn't.

• chubby are sexy especially they do good in bed

• As long as they dont have like a damn beer belly

• Yeah sure

• if her belly sags past her pussy she's to fat. anything else is perfectly attractive.

• most guys are over weight too especially in America so I don't see why that would matter.

• I like my woman how i like my gravy... thick

• Yes. @Sarah Rae Vargas chubby.

• Are you chubby?

• More from Guys
    14

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• I am genuinely fat but I am sexy AF and have NO trouble meeting men or women who want to date me. And I date chubby ladies myself.

• Like how great of a personality?

• Guys don't like women who are too skinny... some flesh is always attractive!