Why does my boyfriend do this?

We'll be hanging out and I'll catch him staring at me with this blank, unreadable expression. I'll ask "what?" and he'll say "nothing, I'm just looking at you" and he'll continue staring at me. It sorta makes me uncomfortable when people stare at me for a very long time. It makes me feel... weird lol? Why does he always do this?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm guessing he likes the way you look. Guys are visual. Feel good hormones get released into our brain when we see something we like. So be proud of your look. You can try ignoring it if it makes you feel weird. One way you can make it fun is catching him staring at you. Look at him at an angle and smile when you catch him.

Most Helpful Girl

• So many girls complaining about their boyfriend not giving them enough attention and here you are doing the opposite lol I'd just take it as a compliment i guess, he's your boyfriend why would you find him creepy.

What Guys Said 2

• I stare to get that very response. It's kinda creepy, but it works like a champ. I do it to my ex and she melts for me, and she's still raging pissed at me! 😂

• I'd have to see you to answer that

What Girls Said 1

• He likes looking at you. He's taking in the view and enjoying it.