Amateur in dating?

I was making out with my girlfriend and I got a hard on, I tried to put it down but failed miserably. We're not ready to go further than making out yet, so are girls okay with such situations?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• If i guy wasn't getting hard just making out with me, I think that would be a problem.

I wouldn't think he's all that attracted to me. lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't force it away, like a catchy tune it will just stay. Just don't touch and let it come and go at its own and you'll do alright.

What Girls Said 2

• honestly i love it when my boyfriend gets a boner whilst making out, it makes me feel like i'm doing something right. I like to tease him about it saying thinks like "does your friend want to join us" and such but we don't take it too far. I think it's fine, it shows you find her attractive, if she is uncomfortable with it then maybe tone down the kissing. other than that I see it as perfectly normal

• I would understand. it's not really something you can really control.

What Guys Said 1

• I would think she would think of that as a compliment.