I accidentally bumped into and visited okcupid profile of a guy I met on tinder. Now what?

So i am dating this guy for sex since 3 months. I found his okcupid profile, and i stalked him. But then i was mortified that i was not in the invisible mode. I immediately deleted my profile. And blocked him before deletin. He was not online and he hasn't been online until after four days. So now what? Is he gonna see me even though i deleted my account? Are who visited you emails and notifications weekly or daily? Am i gonna appear in his who visited you emails? Should i act like i dont care i didn't do anything or should i tell him that i saw his profile? Help. I dont wanna look like i an a creepy stalker.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Just ignore it

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • But what if he had seen