He drunk kissed his ex?

Been casually seeing a since September -December we both went home for Christmas so thing's faded out since weve come back he's been desperately trying to contact me and see me but I've been pretty uneasy because of him not speaking to me much during the holidays. He eventually told me he's been seeing a counsellor for depression so thats why he's been off and didn't want to get me involved. He kept telling me he would make things up to me because he cares about me and was just scared of getting in a relationship because he didn't think he was ready. Then he started crying when i told him I didn't want to be with him if he wasn't sure on us (he said he couldnt imagine not seeing or speaking to me) he asked for some time to think and I didn't really give him an answer but by the end of the night we did kiss and eventually have sex but didn't talk about it. We didn't talk that much since so I assumed this was his way of thinking about what he wants. A few days ago I find out he drunk kissed his ex when i asked him if it was true he admitted it and said he still loved her. He said sorry and didn't want to hurt me. He has told me he doesn't want to get back with her because she cheated on him with her ex awhile back. But because of this kiss im starting to think he might change his mind. I haven't replied to him because im so confused. How can he be in love with her yet claim to love me and care about me and asked for time to get his head together so we could maybe be in a relationship. We aren't together so i know its not cheating but I dont know what he wants now. I thought the depression and trust issues from being cheating on was the issue (thats what he told me) but now im thinking what if he just wanted to get her back. What should I do?

12

What Guys Said 2

• Walk away

• Kick the guy in the nuts and see how he likes it

What Girls Said 1

• There is no excuse for that. Dump him. He even admitted that he still loves her. What more do you want?