How do you feel about someone when they reject you?

• It sucks but I respect the decision and wish him/her nothing but the best.
  • Screw him/her, I will one day become so awesome and they will spend the rest of their life regretting they didn't choose me
  • Other
    Vote C

1522

Most Helpful Girl

• Rejection can be painful. It can make a person feel worthless, unlovable and unwanted. It can lower their self- worth.

Everyone faces some sort of rejection throughout their lifetime. I just accept it, and move on. . I can't be everyone's preference lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• It hurts and it sucks... But it takes time to realize that not EVERYONE is rejecting you, life isn't rejecting you, love isn't rejecting you... truth isn't rejecting you, IT IS JUST THAT ONE PERSON. Our hearts lie to us and cause us to think we can only find happiness with that one person who just told us now... Such a lie... Gather the understanding that it is just that person, and they have their reasons... Reasons that would probably make you miserable had they of SAID YES!!

Keep looking... there is hope

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE