How do you feel about someone when they reject you?

• It sucks but I respect the decision and wish him/her nothing but the best.
  • Screw him/her, I will one day become so awesome and they will spend the rest of their life regretting they didn't choose me
  • Other
    Vote C
Select a gender to cast your vote:

1522

Most Helpful Girl

• Rejection can be painful. It can make a person feel worthless, unlovable and unwanted. It can lower their self- worth.

Everyone faces some sort of rejection throughout their lifetime. I just accept it, and move on. . I can't be everyone's preference lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Rejection is a part of life... the more it happens the more you can deal with it.. so go get rejected!

What Girls Said 14

• If he was previously leading me on (like in my many cases) then I'd be super pissed and my respect for him would drop down.

If he wasn't leading me on then my opinion of him wouldn't change, I would respect his decision and move on.

• I would just move on, why should i desperately cry over somebody that did not deserve > THIS AWESOME THING < i respect and love myself too much to cry over some dude... of course it sucks, but i just move on :)

• It wouldn't bother me at all. But I usually never get rejected because I am not the type that usually just go straight forward without getting a hint that the guy likes me back.

• I haven't been rejected before so I'm not sure how I'd feel

• I've been rejected before and as much as I would love to pick the first option, the second option has been proven true. Expectations and reality often bred disappointment.

• It hurts but it's part of life. I realise I'm not gonna be everyone's cup of tea, and that ok.

• Never been rejected cause I never approach/ask out. But I know for sure, I'd be super hurt and embarrassed.

• wooow the gender difference is the opposite of what i wouldve expected.

• I find it a lot easier to cope and get over the rejection if i go with the second method

• I respect

• It sucksss, like eat a gallon of ice cream suck.

• I haven't been rejected so far

• I would understand

What Guys Said 21

• It hurts and it sucks... But it takes time to realize that not EVERYONE is rejecting you, life isn't rejecting you, love isn't rejecting you... truth isn't rejecting you, IT IS JUST THAT ONE PERSON. Our hearts lie to us and cause us to think we can only find happiness with that one person who just told us now... Such a lie... Gather the understanding that it is just that person, and they have their reasons... Reasons that would probably make you miserable had they of SAID YES!!

Keep looking... there is hope

• I chose "B" because I was rejected by the prettiest girl when I was in middle school and she was also popular but in high school, the tides turned and my popularity based on my talents and looks surpassed her popularity, I could see the envy in her face whenever she saw me. I don't have anything against her though, I don't know what her career is now but I don't care about her.

• D it depends how they rejected me and what happened after.

• None of these girls even answered your question they are all about me me me and my feelings...

Anyway, I usually don't pass judgment on girls who reject me. I may entertain the idea that they may be missing out on a great experience, but then I remember I am not all that special anyway.

• I literally have everyday women I like rejecting me even before I ask their names or I say Hello.
    If I had to hate all of them, nothing but hate would be my emotion, so I just respect their honesty and wish for them to find a worthier man.

• It depends who rejected you.

• I hold no ill will towards the person but wish that someone would accept me for a change. it sucks when every woman you ever like rejects you

• It's not a good feeling, but you get used to it and simply move on to the next one

• Meh, I don't cope with it. No one would ever not reject me. I figure they are typical.

• I've never been rejected

• Nothing. I move on pretty quickly.

• I respect their decision, but that doesn't mean I like it. They should kick me in the balls, it would be less painful.

• Of course I'd respect this decision but the "wish the best" part depends on the way I was rejected. If girl was honest, not rude and didn't try to avoid this moment and lead me on than that's ok, i think

• Not surprised
    More beer for me

• it will hurt around the time of rejection but will get over it quick.

• it sucks, but i'll get over it. option a

• i dont get rejected i reject (joke)

• Rejection is the worst pill to swallow at any age. Just try and work past it some how

• Rejection doesn't bother me but being led on does as it messes with my feelings

• There loss... goodbye..

• I'd respect their decision but deep down I'd still be mad for a little while.