How did you initiate a relationship with your partner/make it official?

Woke up today to someone knocking on my door. Opened it to find this short, really old butch lady holding a giant bouquet of roses and she tells me:
"Flowers from Big Booty Judy Corporation for Bleh" and after a moment of blankly staring at each other in silence we both cracked up laughing. It was a surprise from this guy I've been talking to online (who I liked but we decided to not make anything official until we met) and there was a letter and errthang proclaiming his love. And Big Booty Judy was a rap song I serenaded him with. Guys, I was sold.
How did you confess your feelings to your partner/initiate a relationship with them (or how did it happen to you)?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to date the person I'm with 2 years ago. And months before we started dating again, we were friends. We just started getting feelings for each other again. he told me he loved me again, and I told him I loved him too. And then things just happened from there.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I told my now boyfriend how I felt about him. I just said I love you to him then kissed him. After that he told me he felt the same way. We were just friends who were always hanging out together. I always felt attracted to him. I'm just glad he is a good man.

0|0
    0|0
    • Luckyy
      I've always wanted a boyfriend who I was friends with for a long time first. I dont have friends though so not happening :P

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2282898-when-did-you-have-the-what-are-we-talk-who-initiated-it

I answered here. Some crazy bitch started trying to attack me on my opinion though lmao.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't ever done that https://i.imgur.com/C5wsU2X.png

0|0
    0|0
  • The one time I tried I planned to buy my first car and take her out on a date (since hated the idea of her asking me and taking me). The idea of it all was to state how I felt about her other than the friends with benefits we were at the time having. unfornately she messaged me a few days before buying my first car that she has another boyfriend. The romance went down the drain after that haha

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha that's an expensive date. Sorry to hear that man

• She came from a very wealthy family, so I felt like I had to impress :3. If only I just took her to a picnic at a park or something I could of gotten there first lmfao..

• Was this the guy you told me about? 🍞
    My last relationship it was almost instantaneous after the first few dates and became inseparable basically. I confessed to her and it was easy because we both felt it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Was it someone from gag? 😮

0|0
    0|0
    • Blue anon won my heart over with his first "show me your feet" message

• Lol, direct and to the point. That must be what made you fall for him 😅

• I said to her we're official we're an item now and she said ok.

0|1
    0|0
  • Awwhh I'm happy for you!
    :- )

I have not made it that far yet, but I doubt it would be as weird as what I just read, wtf.

0|0
    0|0
    • Don't judge, that was my ideal confession and I didn't even know it.
      Whoever you confess to, you should outweird this

• Show All
    • Don't complain, it was you who hooked me up with Chewbacca and we turned out to be really compatible

• yep, somehow i just knew you had a thing for guys with excessive body hair

• haha thats a good story, its never been really an official thing its usually us hanging out and having sex a lot and kind of looking at each other like alright we're going out now

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you do anything special for her (not with your penis)?

• i'l usually take her out to dinner or like on a real date so she know's she's not just one of the hoes anymore haha

• hahaha that's awesome!

0|0
    0|0
  • So that means me and you is never going to happen?

0|0
    0|0
  • this is not proclaiming love. that was sexual objectification.

0|0
    0|0
  • ARe you gonna have sex now?

0|0
    0|0
  • im single

0|0
    0|0
  • After school, I took her for a long romantic 5 minute drive to a parking lot, and gently proposed the question "so uhhh, will you be my girlfriend?"

0|1
    0|0
  • I am in the same situation. But my flowers cannot be delverd :(.😭. I don't know why i entered the address but the delviry driver is stupid. I got her flowers and chocolate. .

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Me and my boyfriend met online at the end of January and planned to meet on Valentines day. That was Valentines day three years ago. Been together ever since <3 We met up after I got off work that night I was so nervous to finally meet him... he had me a teddy bear and some candy. We went to dinner and clicked immediately. We hung out a few more times after that night and he asked me to be his girlfriend :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Didn't confess shit I make it my business not to be overly emotional basically we were fuck buddies he said he loved me and wanted me to himself I told him say it correctly and he was confused and he said Me, you, together so I said okay, now ask properly and he said "Annie will you be my girlfriend" and I said one more time with out the sarcasm he did I laughed and said sure but that means proper dates and I don't do PDA

0|0
    0|0
  • Y'all hoes with gf/bf's piss me off Dx

0|1
    0|0
    • Lmao I was in your position up until now too dw (and I'm older than you). Appreciate the time you've got before you gotta start finding a way too poop discreetly.

• aweee sounds great girl haha
    emmm I never did it and it never happened to me XD

0|0
    0|0
  • that's cute

0|0
    0|0
  • after he told me about his feelings

0|1
    0|0