In spirit of valentines?

Ok. This is for both genders. What is your ideal valentines date and what has been the best date you have had?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't believe in holidays like Valentines day, the point is to love and express your feelings for your significant other every day. Not go above and beyond one day a year just because everyone else is.

So honestly to me Valentines day would just feel like any other day that I spend with my girlfriend. Only everyone else is doing the same types of things

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't have an ideal valentines date, just spending time with them is fine. Best date was when my fiancΓ© took me out for a meal then we walked along the beach and laid down stargazing and talking for a while. After a little but he started telling me how much he loved me then he pulled out a ring and popped the question.

What Guys Said 6

• Just spending time with my sweetheart is the best valentines day gift for me.

• At home, watching netflix while she gives me flowers and chocolates or pizza!

• going to dinner and being broken up with

what
    a great Valentines day gift. Apparently she was wanting to call it off for a while because she was seeing someone else

• Never had one

• Ok. But how would you like it to go?

• That's cute.

• Yea, my ideal date in a normal way isn't going to the movies so i won't mind something different for Valentine's Day if i was in a relationship.

My ideal date would be movie and cuddling in bed but bowling, picnic at the park, others such as are my other ideal ways of spending time with a girl 😊

• playing GTA and banging some hookers

• with you of course.

• Not the person... the date, like dinner and stuff

• That's why you are still a virgin

• what is your ideal valentines date? the best one you had should be the one you are still with...

What Girls Said 1

• I don't have one

• It doesn't matter if you don't have a partner. I'm asking about the date itself like dinner and stuff