Do most men cheat?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No... it's just more likely to hear about the few who do something bad while the faithful ones are hardly mentioned.

2|1
    0|0
    • That's true, thanks :) makes me feel more hopeful that there's good guys out there. Not to say women aren't just as bad. But as a faithful woman who gets hurt by most men.. it can really start to feel hopeless sometimes

• True, you never hear a girl be like "OMG he's sooooo faithful!!!" xD

• @AleDeEurope Haha that would be one hell of a day if you see a group of girls gossiping..."You wouldn't believe what Jennifer's boyfriend did... HE REMAINED FAITHFUL"

... You're kidding me? How does something like that even happen?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am not sure how to answer that.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• No, but if you're hooking up with guys only looking for sex, then I can see how it may seem like it.

0|2
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say so, although men do have the potential to stray for a few reasons they also have the capacity to be extremely loyal, don't assume a guy will, it will only lead to issues

0|0
    0|0
  • yes they cheat
    and since most of them cheat with another women
    u can say women cheat too

0|1
    2|0
  • Do most women cheat?
    The answer is the same for both questions ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • If anyone cheats more it's likely women...

0|0
    2|0
  • No, most men are faithful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Comon, what kind of question is that. Ofcourse they do. Its not even a suspectable question.

Are most women sluts?

0|1
    1|2
  • I would say that it's more common for men to cheat, but I wouldn't say most men does

0|0
    0|0
  • No and lumping everyone up into groups like all men are demons or all women are gold diggers doesn't help anyone. Personally I would leave before ever considering such an evil act. Being cheated upon is one of the worst things that can happen

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for your opinion and thank you for having good morals!!

• Most no but almost all married men and women i know have at some point cheated on their spouse. I guess i just know too many shitty people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its kind of equal.. most don't I think

0|0
    0|0
  • No most men don't cheat.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as there are rubbish girls who cheat more !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • no not most men

0|0
    0|0
  • this man doesn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, no. I'd never cheat but I will quickly separate myself from a girl if I find somebody more attractive or compatible. I was dating this one girl once, who didn't like to shave her armpits or her legs but yet, expected me to shave my pubic hair. She'd always get upset whenever we were out in public because I'd sometimes check out another pair of legs belonging to a woman much more feminine in appearance. I ended up meeting a girl one night, who actually shaved, and we hit it off and I broke up with my girlfriend immediately then by texting her. She should have been more ladylike.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. a small minority cheat a lot though and since they sleep with lots of women many women encounter cheaters.

Beyond that when married it does get close to 50/50 for both men and women. Many of those are not just impulse cheaters though rather they are people who wouldn't be in the relationship if it weren't for kids.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I really don't think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • modt people cheat

0|0
    0|0