Is 16 years age difference creepy?

I'm 21. I'm falling hard for this guy who's 37 (don't worry he told me he's single). He honestly look like 25 though. I was shocked when I found out he's 37 because I never expect him to be in his 30s. I don't know if he likes me or not, it's hard to tell. Sometimes I tried to stand super close to him, uncomfortably close no personal space, and he doesn't step away. He just stared at me for a good 20 seconds and smile. I can't help day dreaming about this guy all day but I'm afraid to tell him my feelings. I don't want him to think I'm creepy or something since I'm so much younger than him. What do I do now? How can I let him know how I feel without being creepy? Is 16 years age gap too much for a romance relationship?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• You're both adults, age is just a number and whatnot, but anything more than 10 years for me is a no no

Most Helpful Girl

• I consider that a huge age difference, however if you think it may work for you, go for it.

What Guys Said 2

• NO. You are both consenting adults and have nothing to worry about. Some of the best couples have an age gap like that.

• little creepy as hell but still legal.
    ya both consenting adults

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think it's weird. You're an adult and can make your own decisions. And it doesn't hurt to ask if he's fine with the age difference. Talk to him as if he were the same age as you, it shouldn't intimidate you.