Please tell me what you think. ?

Please tell me what you think. ?
So we texted each other for a while and I was still not sure about him so I asked him if he wanted to visit me, so I can check if he really meant it for serious. Afterwards he took a ride for more then 4 hours to see me. He actually arrived 1 day earlier because he wanted to spend more time with me, even though he was so busy. But after he left, he send me this.
I am so sad right now. I do understand.
Its just that I really like him and I think deep down somewhere I still hope that maybe.. just maybe he will come around when he feels ready and we can actually start working on something.
But what do you guys think? Pls tell me and by that I mean the truth. Even if its not what I am probably hoping. I just need something.

12

What Guys Said 2

• I'll give my honest opinion. Note though, that I don't know all the details of your relationship, I'll just comment what I read.
    1st advice: Move on with your life. And by that I mean, start seeing other guys, don't wait for something that might not even come back.
    2nd advice: If he does come back, don't go running to his arms right away. Give him a hard time. If he really likes you, he'll wait. I think this the best way for you to trust him again.

Honestly, I think he didn't behave well with you. I'm not in his head, but I would never do something like that to a girl, especially if I loved her.

Move on with your life, start dating other guys, and maybe, who knows, he'll come back.. if.. I know it might sound impossible in your head right now, and you must be suffering a lot, but I would do that. It's the best you can do.

Hope it will all go well for you, and that this helped somehow. Be happy ;)

• At least he's being honest about it and giving you plenty of reasons to move on. Long distance is never easy, try to find someone local and you deserve better.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should move on and stop hoping for things to turn around.