Attractive females have it easier than attractive males?

Do attractive females have it easier than attractive males? Most attractive females are constantly waited on hand and foot, having shit brought for them, everyone gives them compliments and no one criticises them and can even earn a lot of money simply by showing themselves off on the internet.
all lf that and I haven't even mentioned dating, dating for females alone is easy enough but attractive females.
Where as attractive males dont really get anything other than the occasional compliment really.

• Attractive Males have it easier
  • Attractive Females have it easier
  • Both have it equally easy
    Vote C

36

Most Helpful Girl

• Boy bye

• Boys have it easier?

• You don't have to deal with other hating ass men like women have to deal with other hating ass whores.. If you wonder what it's like to deal with envious bitches on the regular, slit your own throat and put some salt in the wound. Call me when you're ready to apologize k.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes of course, even average looking girls have it really easy

What Girls Said 2

• both the same

• you sound ignorant af.

What Guys Said 5

• believe it or not its actually really hard cause most find me very intimidating or straight up just think I am a mistake which really sucks. The worse is when they say "you are hot but a mistake" I mean like I didn't even say a word.

• Women always have it easier than men with the same level of attractiveness

• i dont really know

• Attractive females have it easier.

• Really attractive males have it better. They are far less common. Tons of girls are fairly cute.