Have you ever felt like they stopped loving you? What did you do?

Girl or Guy, have you ever been in a relationship with someone you truly love, and felt like they stopped loving you? Not that they never loved you, but that they did and just slowly stopped? What did you do about it? Do you know why they did?

Im not asking as an advice question. I just want to hear other people's experiences..

What Guys Said 2

• There had to have been signs along the way; it's very rare for someone to just "turn off the tap", so to speak. Perhaps they weren't seen or noticed, but I'll bet they were there.

• Yes I've been there! Recognized the texting patterns got different! Less and less good mornings and good nights. Hanging out with others increased while my hangouts decreased or would end badly, like she was already pre annoyed before the hangout. Less and less I love yous that I would get all throughout the day randomly.

Conversations seemed forced. Started noticing al those sorts of things. Of course this cause unrest and panic and it made me slightly jealou, which caused occasional unnessacery arguments. And then eventually comes the break up. It sucked.

What Girls Said 1

• Sort of.
    Nothing. I didn't do anything at all.
    You should realize that such stuff happen. We cannot exactly control them. We just need to move forward.