Has the no contact method actually worked for you?

It has for me in the past where guys even from years back would contact me.

36

Most Helpful Guy

• I can tell it has worked with my ex since she tries to contact me still. I just ignore her.

Most Helpful Girl

• I cut it off when it ends, no need to open up old wounds. Not like I'm mad at them anymore, but I don't need them in my life

What Guys Said 5

• No. And it never will. All you are doing is trying to get a guy to like you by assuming that you mean the world to him and he cannot live without you. if that was true, and you were denying him yourself, you are an awful person. All you are doing is teaching him how to live without you.

• Not always, especially when he takes you for granted.

• Well then perhaps he is not the guy for you... Why are you dragging this out?

• I'm confused about your question. Worked as far as getting over someone? Cuz it seems like you think it works for guys to contact you again lol
    It definitely works after a breakup.

• Like a legal one? But yeah over all it is a good idea, you can think without them clouding your mind

• It just means they forget why they hated you before. Still a waste of time.

• This is an interesting concept. But I've never had this problem. After I fuck once or twice I'm usually done with them.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, they will contact months down the line wanting to see me or wondering what I have been up to.

• never tried it