Has the no contact method actually worked for you?

It has for me in the past where guys even from years back would contact me.

36

Most Helpful Guy

• No. And it never will. All you are doing is trying to get a guy to like you by assuming that you mean the world to him and he cannot live without you. if that was true, and you were denying him yourself, you are an awful person. All you are doing is teaching him how to live without you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Not always, especially when he takes you for granted.

• Well then perhaps he is not the guy for you... Why are you dragging this out?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, they will contact months down the line wanting to see me or wondering what I have been up to.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE