Why do women rage when they get rejected by men?

When men get rejected by women, we take it easy, and understand she may not want us. We're mature about the situation.

When women get rejected, they blame it all on ALL men, and throw a huge baby fit about it. They also go crazy, and call men "skanks", and say we deserve to die. There are several instances of women beating men up just because we reject them.

Why do women act like this?

105

Most Helpful Girl

• I thought when I read this you were the guy who always rights the satire crap but because of your answers I'm thinking maybe not. I have literally never ever seen this... always the other way around where women are afraid to even let guys down to their faces and try to do it over the phone or any other form of technology. I once was with my friends and some guy came over and asked me out (I was maybe 14- 15 and he was easily 22) I said I had a boyfriend or whatever and went back to talking to my friends, we were laughing about something he ran over screaming and crying saying I was a slut and we were laughing at him and punched me in the face knocking me out...

rejection was never a fear of mine but situations like that were after that point.

• I'm using FACTS

• Oh okay? From what I could tell you were using beliefs and I was citing experiences. Where were these facts at? And did you cite the reliable sources... if not you can't really call them facts... but whatever. Doesn't seem to matter too much these days in Trump's 'Murica. Have a good one Dude... this conversation isn't going to go anywhere-lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you don't give a girl validation when she wants it and/or expects it, then you automatically up your value and she will become obsessed with the fact that you didn't give her the validation that every other guy does. The point is that she will being thinking about you. If you have a girl thinking about you, whether it's good or bad, will always equate towards attraction. If she was attracted to you then she wouldn't be thinking about you at all. You would be irrelevant.

What Girls Said 9

• Lol I've seen more men throw a fit and call women all kinds of names when they're rejected than I've ever seen a woman get upset. But both genders are guilty of not handling rejection in a mature manner, so don't generalize a whole gender for the sake of instigating an argument.

• I, personally, haven't done that myself nor have I seen any other woman do that, but I'll take your word for it. However, when you say that men are mature about getting rejected, for the most part I've found that to be the opposite. A lot of times when my friends or I have had to reject a guy, they get really pissed off and start calling me derogatory names and are just incredibly disrespectful about the entire situation. So, while there may be women who act like I described as well, don't be so quick to automatically think that all women act that awful or that all guys act that maturely, because let me assure you, it is NOT the case.

• Mature? Please.

• They can't handle being told no

• I've never seen a woman rage about rejection but I've seen a bunch of woman bashing and friend zone talk from men who got rejected

• because of their ego

• Rage? I don't know anyone that has done that.

• I've never seen that happen. You're not obligated to be interested in anyone. It's cool

... but then neither have you ( seen it happen) it's a click bait question and you need attention.

• I see it happen all the time. When do you ever hear of a guy act like a big baby because they are rejected?

• Right now, in the motive behind this question.

• Guy: Hey hot mama let me get your number baby.
    Girl: No thanks, I'm not interested.
    Guy: I'm gonna murder you in your sleep you fugly slut.
    Girl: but I thought I was a "hot mama"... hmm okay bye.

What Guys Said 4

• Women aren't designed to take rejection well. You should feel honored to be selected by these girls because after all, they are "princesses."

• Because female ego is a lot more fragile.

I remember some girl literally went psycho and tried to physically attack me after I rejected her.

• I know! Some women have raged when I rejected them... Women tend to be more fragile and sensitive...

• I've never rejected someone before. Then again, I've never been asked out