Should I worry about having an anxiety attack in front of my boyfriend?

I have horrible anxiety and when it gets to that boiling point where I can't control it anymore, I get horrible anxiety or panic attacks. I'm afraid that I may accidentally slip up and this kind of attack would happen in front of him. I'm afraid I'm going to scare him off because he won't know what to do. He tells me that he doesn't care because he loves me but at that same time he's never seen me like this. Should I bother worrying about this? Do I even have a right to be worrying about this.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• most likely you want scare him off and if he does that's on him not on you and how do you and in order for him to know what to do he should probably experience it at some point so that if it happens a second time he will know what to do

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course you have the right.
    Does he know you have them sometimes? Just tell him "hey just so you know, I have anxiety and it occasionally causes me to have anxiety attacks. I wanted you to know so you won't be terrified of it ever happens." And then tell him he could hold your hand to calm you down or whatever works for you

What Guys Said 2

• No. If he said he loves u then he loves u. I love it when a women expresses her feelings to me

• if he says he loves you you just have to take a leap of faith and he'll be there for you

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!