Is this guy interested in dating me? Why hasn't he asked me on a date?

I've known thi guy for four months we talk everyday since then in person and text. He gives me rides often and he asked me for a date in December we hung out all day after work since we work together, invited him to my house to see a movie then we madeout, I didn't let him go further but he was fine with that, after that he still talked to me all the time, say jokes, stare, send cute selfies, etc. we showed every sign we liked each other. It was a while since we went out so I invited him to eat at a place he has mentioned a lot to me. He agreed and we had a good time.2 weeks later I invite him to my house again, considering he never mentioned anything about sex or coming again to my home, we talk laugh see a movie then makeout n start grinding with clothes on with me on top but we never end up doing the actual thing because I don't want to do the real things yet n he understands that. we talk like normal and sometimes he will flirt in text n use flirty emojis. But he hasn't invited me out anywhere, I don't know if he will or do anything not even a small gift for Valentine's Day, or ever ask to be my girlfriend. However he agrees with everything I say and at work everyone says he's a really nice guy and like talking with him. I'm just confused. Even that day he had texted me that things did get out of hand then we joked about some things. After wut happend he said he was flustered. we r both in our 20s. he's the only person I have ever felt comfortable with and I genuinely can be myself and I'm happy. Ima shy girl but he doesn't seem to mind that.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• thus can mean a lot of things it could mean that he wants to take it slow and not rush anything or it could mean that he doesn't want a relationship at all he probably just wants sex but is taking it slow because he doesn't want to force you into it if your not ready

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he isn't interested if he hasn't asked

What Guys Said 2

• He is taking it slow

• Maybe he isn't interested in dating anyone.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!