Do you prefer someone, who finds you attractive, to approach you through social media or in person?

Both are effective but I want to know which you prefer lol

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally i'm such a shy and anxious person that through online would make me feel a lot more comfortable. I find it easier to get to know a person better that way as well

• What would go through your mind if someone came up to you?

• Your only 13 lol! Trust me you'll get over it eventually. Just keep being you 🤗

• Thank you. That helps. But honestly sometimes it's so bad i question whether i'll ever get over it. I'm sure i will though. 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends, i think social media because i might get really nervous and won't know what to say or think. In social media i can think about it and say what i feel like without her looking at me thinking in a nervous weirdo anyways.

What Girls Said 2

• Both... doesn't matter to me. But all of my exes, I have met through social dating sites. I prefer meeting men online. That way I can get to know them via phone. Get to know their texting, talking, and see if we vibe before we actually hang out.

• In person

What Guys Said 2

• I prefer them to approach me in person.

• don't care tbh