What's something the opposite gender does that really annoys you?

Something that's annoying, or a turnoff, or really unattractive!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls really talk about people (especially other girls) really bad and when they are with them its all fun and games and you re sitting there just "wth, i thought she hated this girl".

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate it when a guy acts all smooth and then insults a girl after being rejected. It's happened to me multiple times, even when I've been polite about it. Pro Tip: You don't get a good rep with the girl by calling her a "stuck up b*tch" after she says no.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• Oh Lord.. You will regret asking me this. 1. When they expect you to read their minds. 2. When they feel entitled to a man's resources. 3. When they think they deserve a "good man" when they themselved offer nothing of value in relationships. 4. When they nag. 5. When they use their emotions to manipulate you. 6. How irrational y'all get. 7. When they justify cheating because "they were starved for affection". 8. When they screw men over in court by taking custody of his children, taking half his money, and making him pay alimony. 9. When they beat around the bush and won't get to the damn point. 10. Any feminist. 11. Women who want "chivalry" but at the same time don't want to fulfill their own genders expected role. 12. When they go on about "objectification" when they objectify themselves. I could go on but this is more than enough.

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't regret asking it hahaha I'm a pretty traditional girl so I pretty much agree with everything you have there

• Show All
    • Like those dumb pictures of guys giving their girlfriends a load of chocolate because their on there period. It makes no sense to me because most girls wouldn't do that back if their was a situation similar to that

• Yes. I couldn't agree more.

• when constantly bad mouths their ex's. when they complain about every little thing. when expect you to read their minds...

1|2
    0|0
  • Read into everything guys do
    "Oh my god, he blah blah blah, does he like me?"

1|1
    0|0
  • when girls reap all the benefits of equality without having the responsibilities too.

0|3
    0|0
  • A girl's bathroom is probably the biggest turn off ever. I mean how can you possibly have that much hair laying around and be so disorganized.

0|2
    0|0
  • girls love drama! they love gossip and to spread rumors I heard group of girls say who should we talk shit about next like really πŸ˜‘ that's what you guys enjoy talking about

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a lot of women do this but when they talk like a child/baby. Thats annoying asf

0|1
    0|0
    • dude when i hear mothers dong that baby talk shit with their kids in the grocery store it makes me cringe

• When girls talk about guys and think there princesses. Oh this guy likes me lets laugh at him, he's useless im too good for him and what not. Also when a confident girl bullys a shy guy and humilaties him.

0|0
    0|0
  • breathe

jk, probably say one thing but mean another and want me to read their mind

0|0
    0|0
  • Being bossy

0|1
    0|0
  • "Stop objectifying me"

0|1
    0|0
  • when all the taken ones flirt and don't mention a boyfriend until much later

0|0
    0|0
  • ehhhh nothing really honsetly

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate when girls expect me to read their minds

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls whine a lot?

0|0
    0|0
  • How they aren't near as attracted to men as men are to women

0|2
    0|0
  • Play victim when they are the most priviledged group in human history.

0|2
    2|0
  • Support feminism

0|1
    0|0
  • Playing the victim.

0|2
    0|0
  • When a group of guy friends is hanging out and having a good time, then a girl or girls decide that they're not having fun and the guys are having fun, so they intrude on the guys' conversation and basically take it over. It's the fucking worst.

When they cry after arguing with me. I don't start arguments, but when she accuses me of something, and I defend myself, then she starts insulting me, and eventually she's breaking into tears and it's my fault.

There's a difference between women who are too nervous to ask guys out (I can understand) and women who refuse to ask guys out because that's "not how it's supposed to be." Yeah, screw equality.

Now not by a long shot, for all women, is this true, but many women say that rape and abuse to WOMEN is the worst crime a human being can commit. Yeah forget murder, terrorism, hacking, etc.

When they tell you to stop trying to be "manly" then later they peg you for having emotions.

0|1
    0|0
    • πŸ˜‚ πŸ‘πŸ½ I'll need a screenshot of this..

• Show All
    • Bro I'm currently or recently dealing with just about all of these.. nice work.

• @Lopezz1999 Anytime, m8. I don't hate women, just they aren't near perfect.

What Girls Said 10

• Too egotistical and thinks that he's all mighty

1|0
    0|0
  • They leave the toilet seats up

1|0
    0|0
  • nothing that only opposite gender does

0|0
    0|0
  • Acting cool or different around your friends. Just treat me like you would if we were alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • probably just about everything. whoops!

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha i hate it when men force out darts.
    Such a turn off

0|1
    0|0
  • When guys talk all big and tough with each other or try to act macho

0|0
    0|0
  • speak out other girl's name while having sex

0|0
    0|0
  • How boringly predictable many are with their victim mentality, especially on here.
    Just look at their answers.

3|0
    0|0
  • When they treat me like I'm not as smart as them 😑

0|0
    0|0