Guys, what do you not like about dating Latin woman and what do you like about dating Latin woman?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• my current girlfriend is latina and a lot of my gf's have been latina so i think im an expert on this haha. i'll start with what i don't like. They are usually a bit more loud and tempermental then other girls can be and they can also be a bit too traditional like overly catholic or super baby crazy. on the flipside, what i do love about latinas is an even longer list. they are usually more relaxed and cool than other types of girls and they generally have a great sense of humor. They are very family oriented and are great with kids. I think they are raised a bit more traditionally and taught to be a bit more respectful and caring towards men which in turn makes me want to treat them better. and last but not least i just think they're gorgeous and usually awesome in bed, i love darker features like dar hair, olive skin, etc and i love wide hips and big booty : )

1|1
    0|0
    • That's good to hear! I'm more on the quiet and shy side then loud. It just all depends on the persons mood. I can be temperamental a little bit. I do want kids someday and I agree on being more respectful towards men.

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Tooooo damnnnn headstrong and opinionated. This is like a plus and minus all in one haha. Depends on the day and my mood.

But the best benefit of all is this gift...
    celebmafia.com/.../...ew-york-city-june-2014_1.jpg

https://i.makeagif.com/media/12-04-2015/IDSb9x.gif

🤤😌.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know anything about Latin women, but know ethnicity never makes a strong difference to me. 🌎

1|0
    0|0
  • Latinas are passionate, usually faithful and can be good to you and for you.
    But they can be tempermental little twerps as well. I love them, but I don't
    love their tempers.

1|1
    0|0
  • They are still very feminine compared to a lot of white American girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • They have an extreme temper but it shows you they care about you, so I don't mind it to much.

1|0
    0|0
    • True i love Italian, Spanish, French and Portuguese latin women and of course the Latino women of south and central America

• Their reputation is being a little fiery, a little traditional/faithful, hard working and appreciative of hard work, above average sex drive/enthusiasm. And plump asses.

So basically they have a really good rep.

0|0
    0|0
  • No this again

0|0
    1|0
  • muy caliente

1|0
    0|0
  • They fuck good.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mui loco

1|0
    0|0
    • Yells and tell you aye pappi dame do Nero how ever you write it LOL just kidding. Had to crack a joke here but they seem to be loud and well scary when they get angry. (Please don't be angry with me)

• Show All
    • But I like when a Latino girl can cook and when they are independent and hard working

• That's good haha