Please comment?

I'm fourteen. Wondering how long it will take to get over my first breakup and tips and advice. Also, when should I date again?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• You still got a lot of time to figure things out it's puppy love you'll eventually see what a relationship is supposed to be about and see what lie actually is the best advise I can give you is not to have sex till later... you'll regret it. Because I've been that age guys want to get it on with every girl he could but I know girls probably get picked on or etc if she haven't had sex but to be honest they regret it themselves so they want other people to feel the same way as they do. You'll get over your break up soon

Most Helpful Girl

• You're 14, don't worry about boys yet. It's best to wait till you are at least 16, so that both of you have some sort of maturity. I'm 16 and have dated one guy and still have not had my heart broken. Just don't worry about it and the longer you wait to start dating the less guys you will most likely go through before you find the one

What Guys Said 3

• Don't date at a young age or you'll be heart broken and afraid to try it again

• how long? As long as it takes.
    when you should date? when you feel like you should.
    tips : get your self busy and meet and make friends with new people.

• Ooh, my condolences. breakups can take a month or three to get over, depending on the circumstances. At 14, there is no real need to date, but if you do, don't jump right back in, as this may be seen in a negative light.

What Girls Said 2

• You're fourteen honestly you shouldn't even be hung up on it. If you start dating at fourteen this isn't going the first time your heart gets broken. My advice to you is to suck it up hunny and just enjoy yourself.

• Why do you even date on such a young age. I mean come on... you are still a child... you know nothing about love... like really nothing!!!