If a guy says that he wants to date/marry a slut, would you believe him?

Why or why wouldn't you?

1030

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a guy and I hate that word (slut). If a guy has sex with a lot of women he's a stud, if a women does she's a slut - talk about double standards. One of my first long term relationships was with a girl that was very concerned with her "image" and used to label other women as sluts. We almost go married (thankfully we didn't) and I had a chance to run around for a few years and date a lot of different types. I had a great time and I found that the women that women that weren't afraid of their sexuality were by far the most fun (by a long shot). I wouldn't label any of them "sluts" but they were far from being prude. I ended up marrying one and I'm glad I did.

Most Helpful Girl

• Define slut. Are you saying she's a slut because she engages in casual sex (like it's within her right to but you don't like doing that so you label her a "slut") or is she actually a slut that fucks anything that moves regardless of if she's attracted to it or not?
    Someone who is sexually liberated and engages in safe casual sex is not a slut. These types of people are very confident in the bedroom and there is absolutely nothing wrong with them being someone's partner.
    However...
    Someone who sleeps with ANYONE that gives her the time of day regardless of if she's attracted to him or not is a slut. They tend to go through several partners because they have sex with them and their whole relationship is then based on sex... which goes to shit after time.

What Guys Said 29

• Yes, of course. Because by giving a woman our seed we give her all the power over us. So any slut willing to sleep with a lonely man, will automatically make him hers. Naturally, he becomes bonded to her, and wants to spend the rest of his life with her, an ugly, unworthy woman, of his affection and devotion. So, of course I'd believe it.

• Considring that pretty much every single girl would be called a slut at some point in life, yeah. Just silly pointless labels induced by other people. Heard virgins getting called sluts several times even. The Word really hold no meaning when its thrown around as much as it is.

• A lot of men want a lady out of the bedroom and a slut behind closed doors.

• That is kinda most men.
    the saying we have is true...
    I want my woman to be a whore in the bedroom, and a lady everywhere else...

• Like I said, only dumb guys will actually marry a slut lol so if you think he's dumb, then believe him xD

• if by slut you mean "me"

make sure you're an actual slut... not just pretending like many normal peoples that just enjoy sex.

then... you lucky to find that kind of guy

but, be careful nonetheless. May worth a try, but can't tell as is if it's an immature fuckboi

• He just wants to fk. No rational person would marry a slut

• i know this sounds stupid, but what are some reasons why a sane guy wouldn't marry a slut?

• She is not respected, so taking her out will cause his own esteem to drop. (Word gets out)
      He can't trust her. Any girl that has been a slit doesn't have morals; so why would she stop what feels good just bc she's in a relationship.
      She'll compare you to all the other guys killing your confidence and performance.
      She might have a kid that's not yours.
      In sum, you can't respect or trust her.

• I think almost all men hope to marry a 'slut' at some point. The kinky wife who by day is a PTA chairwoman, Soccer Mom, Church Volunteer, and champion of all lost causes. By night, the stripper from the club that you can never predict what she might or might not do sexually speaking. From my own experience, I would much rather the the 'slut' I trust than the frigid House Mistress that I avoid. Let's face it, missionary position for 10-20+ years isn't something I would look forward to regardless how beautiful, kind, or good she might be.

• Yeah, I don't see why he would lie.

• uh, I don't reallly... get it. Is there some sort of context? I know that I, myself, am not attracted to that kind of woman for anything other than sex, but that DOESN'T MEAN it can't change.

There's a woman for whom I have a little bit of a soft side, as weird as it is. Funny, because I never thought of her as more than that...

• if a girl wants to be with a bad boy would u believe her? honest it's hard to say no not interested

• I don't know. It depends on his true reason - whether he's a moron, an asshole or a just a plain liar.

• i mean every guy likes a girl thats a slut when in bed with him xD but usually not a general slut.

• Most mature real males would not go there. I would not believe him. I would be asking him if we need to go and get counseling.

• Guys all want a lady on the streets freak in the sheets.. but no... not a slut that everyone i knew... also new she was a slut.. and if u can't have trust it will never work..

• Well, what's a slut? I guess every guy dreams of having a 'personal slut', lol. By that I mean basically a girl that can't get enough of him and does crazy/nasty things with him in bed.
    If by slut you mean a girl that has had lots of different penises inside of her, then it's quite unlikely.

• Yeah absolutely why not. Marrying her is not a sin but under preconditions that she will quit her all illicit acts and embrace a new life

• no, lol why does that even need an explanation

• No..

• They may want to get with them but they don't want to be with them.

• if he says so why shouldn't i believe him. That's his wish.

• Do you believe everything people tell you?

• also the way you posed the question its hard to say. Obviously in person if someone told me i would pick up on it if he means it not. if i knew the person better.

• yes as i would poss be that guy.

• yes.

• why get married then, obviously committing isn't a suite that fits you. confused maybe... if she's a "slut" do you think her way will only pertain to you? maybe your into that shit I don't kno, people are fucked in the head these days

• in my opinion a slut is best choice for a man to marry, so i'll believe him.

• A girl who has sex with anything that walks? If that is so, then why do guys dismiss them as non-relationship material most of the time?

• Yeah I would, cuz there are some crazy dumb dudes

• do you think they ideally want to marry chicks like that?

• you never know, guys have feelings too

• Yeah... a slut is just as capable of having a good personality, high level of education and career, not to mention various skills and talents that can propose very useful as a woman and a caregiver of children.

• You're missing the point. The guy says that he wishes to marry a woman who is promiscuous simply because she is promiscuous, disregarding any other positive qualities she may have.

• Well thats unfortunate because that seem like a shallow depth of emotion, not something you'd want in a lasting-relationship.
      Im not one of those guys, infact it's those positive qualities that will make me over look any negatives drawbacks off her. So finding someone with a similar mindset like me is still possible

• Then by now he should be married.

• So no. I don't believe him. There are plenty of sluts to choose from.

• I would have no problem dating or married a slut

What Girls Said 9

• I think it would be a bit hard to believe, what I do find harder to believe that any decent guy would choose a mate that he couldn't respect. Marriage isn't built on sex alone, it's about loving, respecting, honoring, cherishing your mate whom you can grow old together in love until the end. I cannot see anyone remaining together with someone who isn't going to remain true to them.

• I wouldn't really have an opinion unless I liked the guy, but if he said that, I'd lose interest pretty fast because we obviously wouldn't have the same values.

• I would actually believe him ONLY if he was the same... in other words, having an open relationship and marriage...
    But in general, i would not believe that because it does not make sense.

• Sure. Guys all want a lady in the street and a slut in the sheets.

• I would believe him... I see it all the time

• Uhm I guess? I probably wouldn't care enough not to believe him.

• nope and also wou l d say good luck and don't come by m u house

• Hi, my initial response is erring on positive, you need to remove the terminology firstly, a female who has experience in relationships and sexual intimacy experience would be a great potential partner. A guy who had slept with a lot of women has gained valuable insight also. For me personally I would take a new person as they come, of course there history is of interest but to me it has no deciding factor on how I see, feel or believe it could work out with me. Of course if I was pushed to err on the side of caution a guy could purposely date a woman known for sexual freedom for fun but if this was the true case I'm sure she would be savvy enough in her field xx

• If that is so, then why are "slutty" girls, not deemed as relationship material by guys themselves?

• Guys always lie about stuff like that to be nice. I wouldn't believe him.