Why does he stare at me smiling?

I'm dating this guy who I've been starting to get to know better, and I've noticed that every time he sees me he always gets this big smile on his face and he stares at me all the time. He has this look in his eyes that I can't really explain but it seems like he's fascinated or dreamy.
Plus I'll be doing something and I'll look over at him and catch him looking right over at me, and he just smiles and I smile back. For instance, we went on a 10 hour date the other night and I was looking at something and turned round and he was staring at me smiling and seemed lost in a trance and it took him a few seconds to refocus

why does he stare at me smiling?

52

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he's imagining what it would be like to baste you in butter, sea salt, and herbs de provence, then to slowly roast you over indirect heat. God damn, you sound delicious. It makes me smile just thinking about it!!!

Either that or he's just really into you and likes you. Is this seriously a question?

Most Helpful Girl

• He is probably checking you out and he enjoys spending time with you.

What Guys Said 1

• he wants sex

What Girls Said 4

• Well, you both made it to the 10th date. Apparently, its a big deal to most people. It also heightens the chances that you would start going steady and make him your serious boyfriend.

• Either he was looking at your butt or you had something on the back of you

• He was probably looking at your ass while you were walking up the stairs lol

• Hahaha is this a joke or somethingšŸ˜¹