WOULD TWO SHY PEOPLE?

SO IF A GUY WAS SHY AS WAS THE GIRL, WOULD THEY TEND TO LOOK INTO EACH OTHERS EYES AND MAKE MORE EYE CONTACT RATHER THAN SPEAKING TO EACH OTHER?

HOW SHOULD. ONE BREAK THE ICE? KEEP ASKING A QUESTION OF SOME SORT AND BEING POLITE UNTIL YOU CAN GET SOME FEEDBACK I WOULD SAY?

THANKS FOR THE ADVICE... MUCH APPRECIATED!!!

Updates:
So i should not avoid the eye contact and just find something clever to say, pretty much? Cool then thanks

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Na, extremely shy people would avoid eye-contact because they don't want attention on them. But if you want to talk to someone and "break the ice", it's best to say something as soon as you're near them, rather than awkwardly sit their silently waiting for a reason to say something to them.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you can break the ice by smiling and waving, see how she reacts. She might get scared so you'll have to try again, or just go up to her and saying something simple like "Hi, how are you?" it's not threatening, and only a simple question.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Break the ice by introducing yourself or by making a joke or something

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, it just takes a while for some people to become comfortable with others.

0|0
    0|0
  • just have confidence and talk to her

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Why are you using capslock?
    And just start some chitchat, see where it goes.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;