Give me some cool ideas for valatine day?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• since my boyfriend and I are in a long distance were buying a cake and i made him a scrapbook (do u think he will like it btw) and we're gonna cut the cake live on chat 😄

Most Helpful Guy

• Surprise her things she really likes but couldn't afford to do or too far away. Make it all about her & how you feel about her. For example; instead of a gift or two, try multiple gifts. But each one special in it's own way. Make it a full day Valentine's date. Like breakfast in bed, take her shopping, day at the spa while you set up other things for her, maybe a movie; but if you really wanna make it special. Cook her dinner; talk to her about anything, get her to open up more to you. Whatever you do, do it through your heart.

What Girls Said 3

• Watch a movie together but at home though

• A nice walk along the beach (if you live near one) or the cinema? A cooked dinner at your house? Drive in cinema?

• Chill at home

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!